Monday, September 1, 2008

A short introduction


As I am invited to contribute to this blog, I feel very honoured to be able to share my experiences and knowledge about virtual worlds and subjects related to them.

As I have stated in my Second Life profile: There is no such thing as a virtual world or a second life, as if it is only imagination. Virtual reality and the tools to enter that, are the new ways of communication. These are the ways that we will use to explore and learn and exchange.

Communication without borders, without language restrictions -as translating devices are in development too- we can speak, write, exchange ideas, knowledge and considerations with anyone we want in any place of the world. We are connected and we find more and more ways to use and explore our connections and color our lives with them.

I am sorry if I am going too fast here and now. I just hope to say hello, pleased to meet you and I will try to contribute some interesting blogs each now and then.

We speak!

2 comments:

(VWPC Bullpen Admin) said...

Thanks for the post, Mallory. Welcome to the Bullpen.

Hugobiwan Zolnir said...

Very intesrseting post. Sharing the main spirit !